8 Apr 2020

Anybody bored yet....some ideas and relaxation

It seems we will all be in limbo for a while yet with continued limitations on our movements etc. I too am bunkered down at home only daring to go outside the gate for those essentials for life. I have come up with an idea...and hope that it may help in these challenging times. Read on for details.

Lakes Entrance - on a windy day
In conversations with many, including grandparents like us, its the kids I feel sorry for, missing their school mates, their school, (gee I never missed mine !!), trips to the park, the pool, and all those things we took for granted.  So what I am going to do to help me pass the time, is to regularly post some pictures of a particular subject on this blogsite. This in addition to my Munns's Munchies !

Hopefully it may help parents give the kids something to look at, but also being home schooled for a while, perhaps do some online research of that particular subject, or even try and draw or paint a copy of the pictures I post.  That will fill the fridge door to replace the lack of drawings done at school.

This way hopefully, they will have something to do to pass same time and learn at the same time. For everyone else just something to look at enjoy, and perhaps look forward to better days ahead.

Subject matter will vary from each blog, being here in Lakes Entrance lets start with Pelicans, a great many live in and around us here, always up for a photo too.

       


        







There you go, are you pelican'd out yet?

More pictures can be seen in my gallery at Foto364.picfair.com





























No comments:

Post a Comment